| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aden in May is very hot at 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water is unloaded during on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Aden May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Aden, Yemen
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Aden:
- Toker, Sudan - 997.7 kms (620 miles) NW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 946.5 kms (588.2 miles) NW
- Jizan, Saudi Arabia - 522.3 kms (324.6 miles) NNW
- Massawa, Eritrea - 675 kms (419.5 miles) WNW
- Kassala, Sudan - 974 kms (605.2 miles) WNW
- Asmara, Eritrea - 712.1 kms (442.5 miles) WNW
- Assab, Eritrea - 250.6 kms (155.7 miles) W
- Gonder, Ethiopia - 823.3 kms (511.6 miles) W
- Djibouti, Djibouti - 248 kms (154.1 miles) SW
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - 802.4 kms (498.6 miles) WSW