| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aden in June is very, very hot at 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O precipitates across on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Aden June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Aden, Yemen
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Aden:
- Toker, Sudan - 997.7 kms (620 miles) NW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 946.5 kms (588.2 miles) NW
- Jizan, Saudi Arabia - 522.3 kms (324.6 miles) NNW
- Massawa, Eritrea - 675 kms (419.5 miles) WNW
- Kassala, Sudan - 974 kms (605.2 miles) WNW
- Asmara, Eritrea - 712.1 kms (442.5 miles) WNW
- Assab, Eritrea - 250.6 kms (155.7 miles) W
- Gonder, Ethiopia - 823.3 kms (511.6 miles) W
- Djibouti, Djibouti - 248 kms (154.1 miles) SW
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - 802.4 kms (498.6 miles) WSW